President – Pam Piombino
Vice President – Pat Billig
Treasurer – Carol McCasland
Secretary – Georgia Briscoe
Other Board of Directors
Standing Committees (* Board members)
Conservation/Legislation – Ray Bridge*
Programs – Pam Piombino*
Field Trips – Pam Piombino*
Education – Steve Jones, Pat Billig*, Carol Kampert*, Maureen Lawry, Carol McCasland*
Bluebird Trail Coordinator – Doug Beltman
Membership – Cindy Maynard*
Newsletter – Cindy Cornelius*, Carol McCasland*
Website – Open
Publicity and Social Media – Cindy Maynard*, Scott Severs
Audubon Council of Colorado – Pam Piombino* & Ray Bridge*
Christmas Bird Count Coordinator – Bill Schmoker
Corresponding secretary – Cindy Maynard*
Crossbill email account – Carol McCasland*
Nature-Net Moderator – Scott Severs
Award Winners Through the Years
Exceptional local volunteers are honored each year. Browse through the list of honorees since 2007.
Contact Us: email or BCAS, P.O. Box 2081, Boulder, CO 80306
Join the Boulder County Audubon Society!
There are two (2) membership options:
- Join the Boulder County Audubon Society independently as a Supporting Member.
- Enjoy all the rights and privileges of being a Boulder County Audubon Society member with or without National Audubon Society membership.
- Financially support Boulder County Audubon programs, activities, and publications.
- National Audubon members and Boulder County Audubon Supporting Members receive electronic issues of our On the Wing newsletter as well as a short monthly email about any urgent issue or item of interest. Of course, BCAS Supporting Members can receive printed copies of all four issues upon request.
- You will not receive Audubon magazine unless you also join the National Audubon Society.
- Enjoy the satisfaction that your dues are used locally. JOIN or RENEW now ($25 annual — $300 Lifetime)
Pay securely on-line through PayPal with a credit card or your PayPal account.
- Join the National Audubon Society. You will receive Audubon magazine, and you will have access to the electronic issues of the BCAS newsletter On The Wing. Did you know? Less than $1 of your National Audubon dues is left for local funds. BCAS serves National Audubon Society members through its own memberships and fundraising, which support local conservation efforts. We encourage you to also join BCAS independently as a Supporting Member. Donations are always welcome. BCAS appreciates your financial support! (More on National Audubon Society membership. Please enter Boulder Audubon Society’s chapter membership code, D02, when applying for National Audubon Society membership on-line.)
The Boulder County Audubon Society is a nonprofit 501(c)3 corporation.
Nature-Net is a joint BCAS and Boulder County Nature Association email forum. It is used for announcements of classes and trips and for discussing many topics relating to Boulder County’s natural environment. Find Nature-Net subscription information here.